It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!



Well almost. We still have that pesky meal to get through and then no one can pester me about watching Hallmark movies all day!  That's right, the holidays have snuck up on us and that means gift purchases.  Now, I love shopping.  But, I hate shopping for the family.  I can buy your family a gift and feel great about it.  However, for mine I always just know I will know the right gift when I see it...and then I do not see it.  But that is ok.  Because today I am giving you my gift picks.  These are things I would like to receive because I know what I like most of all.  So you can take that for what it is worth.                         


 

From Left to Right:

Love, Style, Life by Dore.  I love books about fashion and creating your own style.  This one has been around for a few years, but still worth the read.

Anthropologie Face Pot.  So fun.  This little planter is the perfect size for a hard to kill succulent or air plant.

Kate Spade State of Mind Pendant.  Show some Texas pride y'all.  This little addition will be worn for years.



Old Navy Rose Gold Metallic Frost Free Jacket size Large.  Love this coat.  Weather resistant and yet fashionable.  

J. Crew Faux-wrap Top in Drapey Velvet size 14. Perfect for holiday get-togethers for years to come.  Love the yellow, but comes in multiple colors.

J. Crew Crystal & Tortoise Drop Earring.  Just enough glitz but also perfect for jeans.

 
New York & Co Multicolor Sequin T size Large.  I need this T for New Year's Eve.  Y'all hook a girl up.

Tickets to Anastasia at Bass Hall.  Yes, I know this does not happen until June.  But the truth is that giving future events as gifts stretches the gift-giving season.  




Versace Bright Crystal  This is my new signature scent.  I wear it every day.  So, you can't go wrong with this one.

Goodyear Tires for the Tahoe.  I need four of the suckers.  Ok, Let's be real.  If you give me cash this year...this is what I am getting.  After buying three sets of tires this year this one will hurt.  


So there you have it.  Stuff I would get me if I was buying for me.  Yes I know not all of these things are cheap.  But every year I get asked and every year...well you know the drill.  

Comments

Popular Posts