Seriously! This Has Actually Hurt My Brain.

So, in my last post, I said the #1 reason that it was late was that I could not wrap my mind around extreme cut out jeans.  For those of you who have not seen this incredible feat of fashion, allow me to enlighten you.  Look no further, I got you... Extreme Cut Out Jeans!!

Y'all go ahead and laugh, I'll wait for you to finish. I am not putting a picture of those ugly things on my blog.

When I first saw these I was sure there had to be some kind of mistake.  Nope.  And for the low, low price of $168 you can have a pair of denim seams too!  You read that right.  Those stupid things are over a hundred bucks.  I just...Y'all, I just don't even have the words.  But, you know I am gonna try to explain my thoughts because I run off at the mouth and my whole job is to educate people. 

I really think that anyone who would actually wear these in public might need to seek mental help or better yet look at the fashion lines of some amazing designers to understand that clothing includes more than just seams.  Please check out these sites if you are even considering wearing these:

Christian SirianoZac Posen, or Isaac Mizrahi

Or for heaven's sake go to Target or JC Penney.  Anywhere that you get more than seams and pockets!

But, the thing that gets me most is the description of those ...shall we call them pants? Y'all those suckers are 100% cotton so you have to hand wash and line dry them.  You can't even throw them in the dryer because your seams might curl.  And how unattractive would that be? 

But the best part is that they are relaxed fit!! How much more relaxed can you get than just the seams.  The manufacturer felt the need to explain that they are high rise and relaxed fit.  If you are wearing these with your bits all hanging out I really do not think that the fact that they are relaxed fit would have been your selling point.  Can you picture it? I don't know, I like them...but the seams may be to tight against my legs.  I might get hot.  And the salesperson says, "hold on, these come in relaxed fit." And then you are like, oh then that is perfect and are willing to buy them.  I do not think so.

And for those of you on the fence about your possible purchase, I feel it is my duty to warn you that the address for returns is an AIM Mail Center.  That means they do not even have an actual store, but you should totally give them $168 for these seams...I mean pants.

These pants may be what is wrong with our country right now.  But, at least they are relaxed fit.

Comments

Popular Posts