Puppy Love

And they called it puppy love...I totally just dated myself.  March 29th marked the official one year anniversary of adding Squirt to our family. 


Isn't he cute?  My little Squirtle Turtle! He is a Jack Russel/Chihuahua mix. Small and full of energy and so smart.  He is a rescue from a group out in our area called CARE.  I had no intention of getting a dog.  I was still grieving over Swiffer.

That is my Swiffer boy.  He was a purebred Pekingese.  Shown here with a terrible haircut because he had so much hair that Texas summer was murder.  He got sick very quickly and was gone in a few days.  Cause cancer sucks!And before my Swiffer was Simon.  My Pomeranian/Chihuahua baby from Italy.  He got cancer too, and it sucked!

But enough with the awful.  I have a little bundle of love that is smart enough not to get on my new furniture and terrorizes the cats until they play with him.  He is such a good boy.  We are so lucky to have him.  Even if he does chase invisible squirrels in the yard and think it is funny to run from me if he gets to the front yard.  He's my little, freckled, love baby!



See, who wouldn't love that little freckle tummy and fuzzy face?  You know you want one.  If you decide to get a pet, please adopt.  Find a fur baby to love.

Comments

Popular Posts