Changing the Way We Grocery Shop

Recently I came across a blog written by a former librarian, https://www.mashupmom.com/. This blog has changed how we shop.  Not entirely,  but for our major grocery shopping.  You see she does a weekly Aldi meal plan for $60 that feeds my family of five and leaves some left overs for lunches.  This means that on Thursday or Friday after work I head to Aldi with the shopping list in hand and pick up groceries for the week.  I do not have to think about what we will eat.  I still have to pick up other things elsewhere like our toilet paper and hygiene products.  But that is because we are picky about that stuff.  So, I place an order to be picked up for the same day on my Target app for that and we are done.  No more buying things we do not need! 

And total bonus, we actually eat the food that is cooked.  Fresh food and family time all thanks to someone else making a grocery list and posting recipes.  So thank you Rachel at Mashup Mom.  You allow me to spend more time with the people who are important and less time, actually no time, at Wal-Mart!

 



Comments

Popular Posts