Box of Style

Hello gorgeous! This is what my box of style says to me when I open it.  Who wouldn't want that? I know that I look forward to getting my box four times a year.  And my next one will bill May 15th.  That means I will get a sneak peak soon and I can not wait.

If you have not heard of Box of Style it is a glamours subscription service by Rachel Zoe.  It is a bit pricey at $99 a box, but you get a lot more value than the cost.  I have gotten three boxes so far.  I will admit that I had a glitch with a couple of pieces, but customer service took care of it right away.

I began my subscription with the fall 2017 box which included all you see below and some face masks that oldest girl child stole super fast:


Retail value is $529.  The bag is navy leather and can be used as a laptop case or a crossbody or a clutch.  Love it and the little tassel that was so in style this fall.  The rings have diamond chips and are super chic.  Oribe is amazing and this hair product is so good I have bought another tube.  The Nudestick is my daily lipstick.  And everyone knows I am a sucker for a nice tray.  The masks never made it to my face, but eldest girl child enjoyed them.

The winter box was a bit of a late arrival.  But, I still had it in time for New Years.  And it was all this:


Total Value: $459

The faux wrap scarf was cozy on my neck. The clutch latches securely (I got the white marble one). Osea face oil kept my skin hydrated through the winter which never happens.  The earrings make a bold statement! Tarte sex kitten eyeliner is so amazing and jet black.  The agenda is not getting used as much as I hoped because I am not a paper person.  But it is so pretty.

And finally, spring:

Retail value: $413

The palm print duster is great, however, if I was larger I would not be able to wear it. The necklace is super cute and the moon and stars tie right into my world.  Eldest girl child got the sunglasses because I am blind and do not wear contact lenses.  The Kopari toner/setting spray is wonderful and the lip gloss is super shiny.  The headband/necklace/bracelet (yep, you can wear it all ways) is excellent quality and has joined our hair collection.

This is how I styled my duster.  I wore it out to lunch and shopping last weekend.  It made me feel like summer was around the corner.  The shot is from my Stylebook app which I use to track my clothes. (Remember the purge!)



We will see what comes next...should be any day now...I am slightly impatient...

If you want to join click the link at the beginning of this post.  You should get a discount for using my referral link.  I will let you all know what I get next.

UPDATE 5/10/2018

The summer box is amazing!!!!  A swim cover, a super chic and very large towel (59x59), a black straw tote, super cool earrings, and a wonderful moisturizer.

Sophisticated glamour at it's finest!

Comments

Popular Posts